Now a days Corona virus COVID-19 is one of the most featured news in the whole world. Corona virus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered corona virus.
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness but no one should take it easy you have to remember that its a infectious disease.
Most common symptoms:
- fever (জ্বর)
- dry cough (শুকনো কাশি)
- tiredness (দূর্বলতা)
Less common symptoms:
- aches and pains (ব্যাথা ব্যাথা ভাব)
- sore throat (গলা ব্যাথা)
- diarrhoea (ডায়রিয়া)
- conjunctivitis (নেত্রবর্ত্মকলাপ্রদাহ)
- headache (মাথা ব্যাথা)
- loss of taste or smell (গন্ধহীনতা)
- a rash on skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes (গায়ে র্যাশ উঠা এবং হাত পায়ের আঙুলের বর্ণহীনতা)
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath (শ্বাস নিতে বা শ্বাসকষ্ট হওয়া)
- chest pain or pressure (বুকে ব্যথা বা চাপ)
- loss of speech or movement (চলাচল এবং কথা বলার অক্ষমতা)
Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms. Always call before visiting your doctor or health facility. People with mild symptoms who are otherwise healthy should manage their symptoms at home.
On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days.
To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub within minimum 20 Seconds.
- Maintain at least 1 metre or 3 Feet distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and Eye with out washing your hand.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing and when you exit from home.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.